Got it, time to go...

After a week of crazy hardcore job searching, I have one. Unfortunately absolutely NO ONE is hiring around here, but I was able to get a service deli job at a local Ralph's. At least 30 hrs a week, maybe up to 50 if I'm willing to travel to other stores to help out. Part of me is skeptical for two (pretty good reasons), haha. One... its a grocery store, come on. Two... I was told its no walk in the park. People want their food fresh, made to order like they get at the McDonald's around the corner. Beautiful. And it only helps that I happen to be just north of Los Angeles, California, right?

Regardless, I need to stick it out and start saving for the future. I won't be there forever, but at least for now.

Remember that book I mentioned I would start reading? Yeah, thats been pretty much non-existent in my life since the first chapter. I might actually go read some after I finish this post.

I'm here. This is Cali, not Chicago...not Louisville. So, I think its time for me to be all here. Here we go...

P.S. go GIANTS!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jason Coobs said...
12:06 AM

I feel you man...Be where you are, its the best way to go! Prayin for you friend!