Stress!

Pray for me...

The other day I was driving out to Elizabethtown w/ my buddy Matt and my car broke down on the highway. Thankfully we were able to get it towed out to Shepherdsville where I could borrow my Pastors car. So, I took his car. When we got up the next morning to come back, my pastors car wouldn't start! So we got this car towed also back to Shepherdsville and Jac let me borrow her car.

You'd think having 2 cars towed in less than 24 hours would be bad enough. But no...it got worse.

Upon arriving back in Shepherdsville I discovered someone had broken into my car and stole the sound system and torn the whole console unit out. Not so cool.

Needless to say. My car is still broken and I am unsure what the road looks like to repair and am a bit under the weather. I know God will provide, but I still worry.

In the meantime... happy independence day! time to go celebrate with good friends and watch some things blow up!

0 comments: