Hosea

Last weekend a good friend of mine (Eric) came down to Louisville to do some recording. We had a great weekend hanging out and putting some of our different musical backgrounds together in a big mixing pot and seeing what came out!

One song he wrote reflected on Hosea's marriage to a harlot and how Christ has likewise done the same to us. A people of sin, running dead away from the cross and brought us to Himself. EVEN THOUGH we are still blemished in our physical state here on earth and still stumble by turning from Him time and time again. Way to go Eric on putting that to lovely music.

My car is finally fixed! All the lights work which is fantastic. Hopefully I will be able to get some new speakers and a head unit installed so everything will be back to normal again. But only God knows right now.

I'll be moving back into the dorms on August 3rd! Oh man! I can't believe how busy I'll be...

0 comments: