The car!

The rumors are true...

I got a car! ...even though I got it about a month ago it's still pretty cool. :) A '93 Toyota Tercel. And I NEVER thought I would EVER own a Toyota. Nothing against them...I just have a rivalry going with a friend and it seems she has finally gotten the best of me in my purchasing this car.

But on the good side it has been running very well. I got it at an amazing price from a family in my church. Plus its a stick shift which up until a few months ago I could not drive for the life of me. I think now I can say I'm getting the hang of it. :)

Work has been good. I'm enjoying the time to read and arrange the little things in my life when the store isn't busy.

Last weekend I went up to the Michigan dunes w/ my buds Luke and Andrew who I haven't seen in almost a year! We had a great time just hanging out and catching up on our future college plans and old memories from Chicago. And, speaking of Chicago...I was able to stop back to the Chicago area Sunday night for a while and hang out with some old friends which was great! It was definitely one of the best weekends of my summer and very needed. It was so awesome to be home!


Anyway...now its back to life here in the Ville. It's almost July and I can't believe it! I'm hoping to have my class schedule figured out soon - I'm just waiting on my re-admittance into the school since I took a semester off.

Last night I had the amazing blessing of not only being able to lead worship for my youth group, but I was also asked to teach through Acts 4. Praise God it went much smoother than I had expected! Please be in prayer for our youth group here as many of the kids are unsaved and come from very lost and broken homes.

Pray also for continual humility in my life as I try to lead by an example mirroring Christ's image.

God bless...

0 comments: