Kentucky Livin'

Despite my lack of any posting, I did indeed make it to Kentucky!

It's been a fast month and I can't believe it's already June! I was able to visit Florida w/ Jackie and her family for a week before I started my new job at Pools Plus. The job has been great. 40 hours a week of customer service...haha. All the work is in the knowing. What chemicals do what, what parts go where, etc. I'll never understand everything it seems and at times I'm helpless but I'm slowly learning. One really cool thing about my working there is they wanted to hire Jackie for their e-town store so she started working there yesterday and we'll actually be able to work Sundays together every few weeks so that will be fun.

Other than that life has been calm. I'm in the midst of Fall planning for classes and my work schedule so please be in prayer for that. This fall will most definitely be my busiest semester by far!

Until next time...

P.S. If you get a chance check out my good friends new photography website. Its awesome!
jasoncoobs.com

1 comments:

Jodi said...
5:18 PM

Hey...I found you through Verve! Welcome to Louisville! I have lived in Southern Indiana all my life and I work in Louisville.

Stop by my site sometime.

J.