Luke came, and went!

So, Luke came! He was here for 6 days or so and we went all over SoCal. Hollywood and Ventura beach were the hottest spots we checked out, and even though the water was at its coldest temperature of the year we jumped to get thrashed by some of the biggest waves I've ever seen.

Another consistent thing was did was go roller blading every night. I live on the edge of a valley here and there are huge hills EVERYWHERE. So, we went all up and down those...usually around 1am, haha! But yea, on the first night we were cutting down a random street and he was about 15ft. in front of me and 2 huge dogs randomly jumped out from a house just ahead of us on the street. Luke was like, "DOGS, RUN!!!" So I did, and so did he. Problem was he was closer to them and as he turned around they got to be about 5ft. from his rear but he made it and they chased us both for about 2 blocks before giving up.

But really, we did have a sweet time playing lots of wii golf (it was addicting). We had the best weather here we've had since I've been back while I was here, so he was lucky. Here are a few more pics from our time at the beach... peace!







0 comments: