Christmas is around the corner...

Greetings from Elizabethtown, Kentucky! I'm watching Kentucky attempt a comeback against Tennessee and praying it works... (sorry TN fans! haha)

This year I was blessed to spend Thanksgiving at my girlfriend, Jackie's house here in e-town w/ Katie and Matt Riddle. We came out on Tuesday and they went back to school thurs and fri night cause of work so I'm able to stay the weekend. :) School ended well for all of us (I think them too anyway...). It's crazy thinking school is out until January but thats how it is!

For those of you wondering about this whole "girlfriend" thing...it is true, and it wasn't exactly planned but God worked things out and here we are now. :) My good bud Jason took some pictures of us this past Sunday afternoon so I thought I might share some of those. The ones of him and Jenny (his girlfriend) were taken by me. :)

That's all for now...





0 comments: