Here we go!

Here we go! Classes have begun and I'm already 2 down!

Its been a fun week and weekend getting the wheels turning in preparation for the semester. To be honest, as the summer began to wind down I was starting to feel pretty skeptical as to how this (my 4th) year at Boyce would go. But I'm pleased to say I am more than excited for everything that is coming!


One of those reasons is my music! Here is a lovely shot of my bud Josh laying down some sweet electric licks for some of my stuff over the weekend. I think I've finished most everything. Still need to touch up some vocal work, but its getting close... really close! Praise the Lord all the things I've needed to happen have fallen into place!



Ah yes... school books. Behold and love. And be jealous.











This is about the look on my face right now. Tonight I will be finishing up some last minute homework and learning the Greek alphabet. Then tomorrow I'll be working on a message for youth group Wednesday night. Then I can breathe! :D Don't get me wrong though... I am more than blessed for all the opportunities God has given to me both at school, church and in the music realm.

His grace and blessings are never ending!

Blessings.

0 comments: