Celebrate...?

The best thing about life right now is playing ultimate frisbee tomorrow afternoon.

The 2nd best thing is I think I am surviving Greek.

The 1st worst thing is my job is giving me problems. Anyone know of anything good to check out?

How about this... here is a video of a wedding... I'm not saying I would ever do this, but I was watching it w/ one of my roomies and we did agree weddings should be more like this. Happier times. And he thought baptisms should be too! That got me thinking... I think he's right.

We're so content to sit back in silence as we see two people united in marriage. One of the most amazing gifts God has blessed us with. And we do the same when we see sinners saved! Granted, I'm not saying these things are not a happy occasion for us. They are. But are they...really?

Food for thought anyway... enjoy the vid! I know I did!

0 comments: