Finals are here...and I rock. ;)

It is 3:20am Eastern Standard Time and I am cranking away! While most students finished their last finals today, all of mine are due Thursday. Besides a few tests and a TON of Hebrew I need to study, I also had 5 papers to do. Two of which I finished yesterday, and one I JUST now finished. Praise the Lord!

Next on the list is God & Government. Chuck Colson is brilliant. And the great thing this book is so easy to read. I've loved the stories he's shared from the politics of the world. His points are simple and he doesn't waste time. Definitely my kind of writer.



Finally is the Closing of the American Mind. At first I loved this book...about halfway however I began to lose interest. Much of the writing becomes cluttered and difficult to understand if you do not follow the author very closely. I thought overall it was good though in pointing out cultural fallacies we have let slip by as a nation and now we are reaping the consequences.



Thursday night, sometimes around 4:30 pm I should be free at last! :)

I start my new job at Ruby Tuesday's Friday and will be serving on my own by Tuesday night. The Lord has been so gracious in providing all of my needs as of late. Even as the semester winds down. It looks I will be getting an apartment w/ some good friends here in the next month and trying to get as many hours as possible in at work. Hopefully I will head home for a little over a week at Christmas.

For now its back to my 2 remaining book reviews!
God bless you all...

0 comments: