Chicago!

Greetings. :)

Last weekend Aletheia traveled to Chicago and my hometown (kinda), Naperville, IL. We had a blast! We were blessed to lead through worship just north of downtown Chicago Friday afternoon then we got to do some touristy things on Saturday.

Sunday morning we played for a church in Orland Park and that evening we returned to my home church for a full blown concert. It was great! Everything went so well and it was a blast to finally travel together as a group.

In other news I have recently been job searching and it appears I will be serving at Ruby Tuesday's pretty soon here. Which will mean I'll be living in Louisville for most of the winter break. Not quite sure how I feel about that yet, but God has worked things out more than once before so I'm not too worried...

School work is crazy. Pray that I would be diligent in Hebrew because it is only getting more difficult!

Enjoy the pics!







0 comments: