School is officially in session...!

Well here I am...in Kentucky. I never thoght I would end up down south but hey here I am. Orientation was awesome. I've gotten to meet some awesome people and the faculty here is fantastic. They really have a passion for God's glory and seeing it manifested in us and this school.

I had my first classes today and they rocked. I was sitting in my OT survey class and basically in shock that I was finally taking a Bible class. It was great! Maybe I'll take some pics later this week and get them posted.

My big prayer this week has been that while I'm here I would be ALL here. Over the weekend I kept feeling like I would be going home soon, or that my ministry point is back in Chicago. But I want it to be here. I haven't found a church yet...I went to a small reformed baptist church w/ my roommate but I won't be there long-term. I come home this weekend and I'll be doing some more research this week now that we have internet.

I hope everyone is doing well...

dw

1 comments:

Erich Musick said...
11:34 PM

I'll be praying for your church situation ... that has been one of the hardest things for me at school. I've finally found a good church and have gotten to know some people my own age, but don't feel challenged there the same way I have this summer at Grace.

I'm glad to hear everything is going well, though ... I wish I were as excited to go back to school as you are to be there!

God's blessings

- Erich