Falling in Prayer

"We should pray when we are in a praying mood, for it would be sinful to neglect so fair an opportunity. We should pray when we are not in the proper mood, for it would be dangerous to remain in so unhealthy a condition."
- Charles H. Spurgeon

Once again, I have a few fairly important things to figure out fairly quickly. One being the apartment situation. Unfortunately two of my (hopefully) future roomies make too much money for the complex we were aiming for right next to school so that is now out of the question (after about 2 weeks of inquiry). So... we look for a new complex asap! The first will be tomorrow afternoon.

The apartment and other issues can only be resolved by God so I am seeking Him in earnest prayer. It seems I may have been caught off guard and welcomed back to the real world this time. Perhaps it was foolish of me to think things were going alright. Yet here I am, living proof of the steps I've taken to get here by God's grace. And still He will lead, through sun or storm.

One specific blessing in my life is the opportunity to sing w/ some of the music students here at Boyce for some pastors of the KBC next week. We will be doing some Christmas carols as well as some worship pieces!

1 comments:

Beth said...
7:56 PM

Ok, so you might be wondering why this crazy apartment lady is stalking you on facebook and your blog. :) BUT I just wanted to encourage you -- I was bummed that you guys were over income, but I kept reminding myself this afternoon that God has a different (and better) plan for you guys! It would've been great to have you in our community, but God's "great" is better than mine. I'm encouraged by you guys and your love for and trust in God. Be blessed, brother!