Camp will soon be over... :(

Hello, hello, hello…

Sorry it’s taken me so long to post. Once again time has only flown by. Tomorrow will be our last FULL day of camp! Hallelujah no more English. :D But we are all very sad for camp to end. Something has been very different about this camp for me. I was talking to a friend here I have known since my first trip and he feels it too. God’s doing a great work in the darkness!

Camp has gone very well and we haven’t had any big incidents – Praise God! My English class has been AWESOME this year, which has been a huge blessing. Our team and the Czech team have blended and have been getting along great.

Tonight is our talent show so everyone is getting very excited for all the music and skits to be put on display.

I need to go now though. It’s sports time and if I’m late I have to do pushups haha!

Some things to pray for….

- Ola, who is in my English class. She has been broken this week over a close friends death.
- My voice. Its about dead. Basically.

Dan

0 comments: